1. In addition to the obvious problem--loneliness, another major obstacle, in my opinion, is the alien environment of campus. 除了孤独这一明显的问题之外，我认为另一个困难是对校园环境的不熟悉。
2. Freshmen often get lost on campus; fail to find the way to dormitory or library. 新生常常在校园迷路，不知道去宿舍或图书馆该怎么走。
3. Most important of all, apart from their hometown and parents, students couldnt catch sight of any familiar face and have to suffer from homelessness, which can cause certain serious mental disease. 更重要的是，离开了家乡和父母，看不到任何熟悉的面孔，他们不得不忍受思家之苦，这可能会导致严重的精神疾病。
4. In the first place, school authorities should provide far more services to help freshmen to get used to the new life as soon as possible. 首先，学校应提供更多的服务，帮助新生尽快适应新的生活。
5. The senior and junior students could share their own experience about how to overcome the difficulty they have ever met, how to adjust to the new environment with the new students.
6. At the same time, young people should be encouraged to communicate with their peers and develop their interpersonal skills, which may help them greatly to reduce dependence on their parents and are essential in the maintenance of healthy mental condition. 同时，应该鼓励年轻人和他们的同龄人交往，发展他们的交际能力，这将帮助他们极大地减少对父母的倚赖并且保持健康的精神状态。