1.Truth becomes fiction when the fiction’s true; Real becomes not-real where the unreal’s real.
2.Every man dies, not every man really lives.
3.My playlist can tell you the story of my life.
4.Change, don't need you said, people will see.
5.Your forever friend lifts you up in spirits and makes that dark and empty world suddenly seem bright and full.
6.Don't take people's care for granted.No matter how much they love you, people get tired eventually.
7.That I exist is a perpetual surprise which is life.
8.If you weeped for the missing sunset,you would miss all the shining stars.
9.Love,get mad about it and both carry all the dreams. If not,be strong and each takes the pain.
10.For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness.
11.Your kiss still burns on my lips, everyday of mine is so beautiful.
12.The world looks like a noisy farce, nobody can change anything.~~~
13.Sleep 'til you're hungry, eat 'til you're sleepy. My delicious Valentine。
14.I am standing in front of mood and predicting the next thing will happen to me.
15.To treat yourself better,you should give up those meaningless desires and worthless friends.
16.Why do we fall? So we can learn to pick ourselves up.
17.When a cigar falls in love with a match，it's destined to be hurt.
18.Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end.
19.Love is friendship caught fire.
20.You got a dream... You gotta protect it. People can't do somethin' themselves, they wanna tell you you can't do it. If you want somethin', go get it. Period.
21.If we didn't have stupid thoughts, we'd have no interesting thoughts at all.
22.If a person really wants to see you they will make a way and nothing in the world would stop them.
23.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
24.Goals give purpose.purpose gives faith.Faith gives courage.Courage gives enthusiasm. Enthusiasm gives energy.Energy gives life.Life lifts you over the bar.
25.There is not a passion so strongly rooted in the human heart as envy.
26.Do you know there s someone thnkng of you and carng you all the tme ? Your smlng eyes are just lke the sparklng stars hangng on the curtan of my heart.
27.People who never fail are people who learn the least. Don't be afraid to fail. Grab the lesson, fight better!
28.To lose balance sometimes for love is part of living a balanced ilfe.
29.The greatest comment that men make to women is not they are virtuous or smart but devil.
30.No matter how long the rain lasts, there will be a rainbow in the end. No matter how sad you may be, believe that happiness is waiting.
31.Would you stay in or on the lines, or see no lines at all, even if they were there? Or are they? There’s a lot to think about here, isn’t there?
32.Relationships don’t need promises, terms &conditions. It just needs two people: who can trust & who can understand.
1.Life is fine and enjoyable, yet you must learn to enjoy your fine life.
2. Life is but a hard and tortuous journey.
3. Life is a horse, and either you ride it or it rides you.
4. Life is a great big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can.
5. Life is like music. It must be composed by ear, feeling and instinct, not by rule.
6. Life is painting a picture, not doing a sum.
7. The wealth of the mind is the only wealth.
8. You can't judge a tree by its bark.
9. Sharp tools make good work.
10. Wasting time is robbing oneself.
11. Nurture passes nature.教养胜过天性。
12. There is no garden without its weeds.
13. A man is only as good as what he loves.
14. Wealth is the test of a man's character.
15. The best hearts are always the bravest.
16. One never lose anything by politeness.
17. There's only one corner of the universe you can be sure of improving, and that's your own self.
18. The world is like a mirror: Frown at itand it frowns at you; smile, and it smiles too.
19. To be both a speaker of words and a doer of deeds.
20. Variety is the spice of life.
21. Bad times make a good man.
22. There is no royal road to learning.
23. The greatest test of courage on earth is to bear defeat without losing heart.
24. A man's best friends are his ten fingers.
25. Only they who fulfill their duties in everyday matters will fulfill them on great occasions.