1.Can you can a can as a canner can can a can
2. I wish to wish the wish you wish to wish, but if you wish the wish the witch wishes, I won't wish the wish you wish to wish.
3. I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice-cream!
4. How many cookies could a good cook cook if a good cook could cook cookies A good cook could cook as much cookies as a good cook who could cook cookies.
5. The driver was drunk and drove the doctor's car directly into the deep ditch. 这个司机喝醉了，他把医生的车开进了一个大深沟里。
6. Whether the weather be fine or whether the weather be not. Whether the weather be cold or whether the weather be hot. We'll weather the weather whether we like it or not.
7. Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers. A peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked. If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers, Where's the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked
彼德派柏捏起一撮泡菜。 彼德派柏捏起的是一撮泡菜。 那么彼德派捏起的泡菜在哪儿？
8. I thought a thought. But the thought I thought wasn't the thought I thought I thought. If the thought I thought I thought had been the thought I thought, I wouldn't have thought so much.
9. Badmin was able to beat Bill at billiards, but Bill always beat Badmin badly at badminton.
10. Betty beat a bit of butter to make a better batter.
11. Rita repeated what Reardon recited when Reardon read the remarks. 当里尔登读评论时，丽塔重复里尔登背诵的东西。
12. Few free fruit flies fly from flames.
13. Fifty-five flags freely flutter from the floating frigate.
14. There is no need to light a night light on a light night like tonight for a bright night light is just like a slight light.
15. A pleasant peasant keeps a pleasant pheasant and both the peasant and the pheasant are having a pleasant time together.
16. How many sheets could a sheet slitter slit if a sheet slitter could slit sheets ？
17. Mr. See owned a saw and Mr. Soar owned a seesaw. Now See's saw sawed Soar's seesaw before Soar saw See.
18. If you're keen on stunning kites and cunning stunts, buy a cunning stunning stunt kite.
19. Ted sent Fred ten hens yesterday so Fred's fresh bread is ready already.
20. A Finnish fisher named Fisher failed to fish any fish one Friday afternoon and finally he found out a big fissure in his fishing net.
21. Franc's father is frying French fries for his five fire-fighter friends after they finished a fire-fighting in a factory.
1、A big black bear sat on a big black bug.
2、Black background, brown background.
3、Two tiny tigers take two taxis to town.
4、Never trouble trouble till trouble troubles you.
5、six shimmering sharks sharply striking shins.
6、We must hang together, or we'll be hanged separately.
7、To China for china, China withchina, dinner on china.
8、Mike likes to write by the nice bright light at night.
9、Ann sent Andy ten hens and Andy sent Ann ten pens.
10、The bleak breeze blights the bright blue blossom.
11、I slit a sheet. A sheet I slit. Upon the slitted sheet, I sit!
12、There are thirty thousand feathers on that thrush's throat.
13、A big black bug bit a big black dog on his big black nose!
14、I wish I were what I was when I wished I were what I am.
15、Miss Smith's fish-sauce shop seldom sells shellfish.
16、Ripe white wheat reapers reap ripe white wheat right.
17、The batter with the butter is the batter that is better!
18、What noise annoys an oyster most? A noisy noise annoys an oyster most.
19、betty and bob brought back blue balloons from the big bazaar.
20、don't pamper damp scamp tramps that camp under ramp lamps.