Don't set your goals by what other people deem important .Only your know what is best for you.不要人云亦云的确定自己的目标，只有你自己知道，对你来说什么是最棒的。以下是YJBYS小编收集的有关人生感悟的英语句子，欢迎借鉴!
1、A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity. An optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.
2、The worst wau to miss someone is to be seated by his/her side and know you'll never have him/her.
3、We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.
4、Don't spend time with someone who doesn't care spending it wiht you.
5、The tragedy of life doesn't lie in not reaching your goal. The tragedy lies in having no goal to reach.
6、Don't use time or words carelessly .Neither can be retrieved.
7、Don't be afraid to encounter risks .It is by taking chances that we learn how to be brave.
8、Life can only be understood backwards, but it must be lived forwards.
9、Life is not a race ,but a journey to be savored each step of the way.
10、It's better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.
11、Yesterday is history .Tomorrow is a mystery and Today is a gift:that's why we call it “The Present”
12、Don't forget ,a person's greatest emotinal need is to feel appreciated.
13、It doesn't matter what others think of you ,What matters most is How you see yourself.
14、Don't give up when you still have something to give .Nothing is really over until the moment you stop trying .
15、Don't set your goals by what other people deem important .Only your know what is best for you.
16、Never stop smiliing, not even when you're sad, someone might fall in love with your smile.
17、Don't be afraid to learn .Knowledge is weightless a treasure you can always carry easily.
18、Lies run sprints but the truth runs marathons.
19、Try to make at least three people smile each day.
20、Love makes people forget about time, while time makes people forget about love. Don't let yesterday take up more of today.
21、Life is a profound book. Other's notes cannot replace your own understanding. May you find and create something new in it.
22、No one can change a person,but someone can be a reason for that person to change.
23、Maybe God wants you to meet many wrong people before you meet the right one ,so when this happens ,you'll be thankful.
24、For we lose not only by death, But also by leaving and being left, By changing and letting go and moving on
25、Life is not about being hardworking, diligence and the related struggles, but more about making the right choices.
26、Knowing is not enough, we must apply; willing is not enough, we must do.
27、Don't run through life so fast that you forget not only where you've been ,but also where you are going .
28、You may only be a person in this world, but for someone ,you're the world.
1. Life is painting a picture, not doing a sum.
2. The wealth of the mind is the only wealth.
3. Life is a horse, and either you ride it or it rides you.
4. Life is a great big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can.
5. Life is like music. It must be composed by ear, feeling and instinct, not by rule.
6. Life is fine and enjoyable, yet you must learn to enjoy your fine life.
7. Life is but a hard and tortuous journey.
8. You can't judge a tree by its bark.
9. Sharp tools make good work.
10. Wasting time is robbing oneself.
11. Nurture passes nature.
12. There is no garden without its weeds.
13. A man is only as good as what he loves.
14. Wealth is the test of a man's character.
15. The best hearts are always the bravest.
16. One never lose anything by politeness.
17. There's only one corner of the universe you can be sure of improving, and that's your own self.
18. The world is like a mirror: Frown at itand it frowns at you; smile, and it smiles too.
19. To be both a speaker of words and a doer of deeds.
20. Variety is the spice of life.
21. Bad times make a good man.
22. There is no royal road to learning.
23. The greatest test of courage on earth is to bear defeat without losing heart.
24. A man's best friends are his ten fingers.
25. Only they who fulfill their duties in everyday matters will fulfill them on great occasions.
26. The shortest way to do many things is to only one thing at a time.
27. Sow nothing, reap nothing.
28. Life is real, life is earnest.
29. Life would be too smooth if it had no rubs in it.
30. Life is the art of drawing sufficient conclusions form insufficient premises.