If you would hit the mark, you must aim a little above it. Every arrow that flies feels the attraction of earth. ——Henry Wadsworth Longfellow.要想射中靶，必须瞄准比靶略为高些，因为脱弦之箭都受到地心引力的影响。下面是YJBYS小编收集的关于感悟的英语句子，希望可以帮到你!
1、No matter how bad your heart has been broken, the world doesn't stop for your grief. The sun comes right back up the next day.
2、The hard part isn't making the decision. It's living with it.
3、In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.
4、One needs 3 things to be truly happy living in the world: some thing to do, some one to love, some thing to hope for.
5、Time goes by so fast, people go in and out of your life. You must never miss the opportunity to tell these people how much they mean to you.
6、If you wish to succeed, you should use persistence as your good friend, experience as your reference, prudence as your brother and hope as your sentry.
7、It's better to be alone than to be with someone you're not happy to be with.
8、Love is not a maybe thing. You know when you love someone.
9、Happiness is a way station between too much and too little.
10、Your happy passer-by all knows, my distressed there is no place hides.
11、Until you make peace with who you are, you'll never be content with what you have.
12、If you would hit the mark, you must aim a little above it. Every arrow that flies feels the attraction of earth. ——Henry Wadsworth Longfellow.
13、In love folly is always sweet.
14、When the whole world is about to rain, let's make it clear in our heart together.
15、I lied when I said I didn't like you. I lied when I said I didn't care. I lie every time I try to tell myself I will never fall for you.
16、You may be out of my sight, but never out of my mind.
17、Accept what was and what is, and you'll have more positive energy to pursue what will be.
18、Life is a journey, not the destination, but the scenery along the should be and the mood at the view.
19、I'll think of you every step of the way.
20、Whatever is worth doing is worth doing well.
1. Life is painting a picture, not doing a sum.
2. The wealth of the mind is the only wealth.
3. Life is a horse, and either you ride it or it rides you.
4. Life is a great big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can.
5. Life is like music. It must be composed by ear, feeling and instinct, not by rule.
6. Life is fine and enjoyable, yet you must learn to enjoy your fine life.
7. Life is but a hard and tortuous journey.
8. You can't judge a tree by its bark.
9. Sharp tools make good work.
10. Wasting time is robbing oneself.
11. Nurture passes nature.
12. There is no garden without its weeds.
13. A man is only as good as what he loves.
14. Wealth is the test of a man's character.
15. The best hearts are always the bravest.
16. One never lose anything by politeness.
17. There's only one corner of the universe you can be sure of improving, and that's your own self.
18. The world is like a mirror: Frown at itand it frowns at you; smile, and it smiles too.
19. To be both a speaker of words and a doer of deeds.
20. Variety is the spice of life.
21. Bad times make a good man.
22. There is no royal road to learning.
23. The greatest test of courage on earth is to bear defeat without losing heart.
24. A man's best friends are his ten fingers.
25. Only they who fulfill their duties in everyday matters will fulfill them on great occasions.
26. The shortest way to do many things is to only one thing at a time.
27. Sow nothing, reap nothing.
28. Life is real, life is earnest.
29. Life would be too smooth if it had no rubs in it.
30. Life is the art of drawing sufficient conclusions form insufficient premises.